Fellowship of Israel Related Ministries (FIRM)
Prayer meeting Monday 9 Oct. 17:00 IDT, 18:00 CTE:
- Pray for peace over Israel and for the preservation of life — both Jew and Arab alike.
- Pray for wisdom for our leaders and for our Israel Defense Force as they prepare a response to the surprise attack.
- Pray for the protection of friends and families who have been called into the reserves and who are preparing for a possible ground operation in Gaza.
- Pray for those who have been taken hostage, that they would be kept safe and rescued speedily.
- Pray that the barrage of rockets would stop and that the Lord would supernaturally protect Israel from missile attacks.
- Pray for those in the border communities around Gaza that are still in lockdown hiding from terrorist in their communities.
- Pray that hatred and incitement would cease and that the power of God’s love would minster to hearts and minds across Israel and Gaza.
- Pray that the body of believers would find opportunities to provide hope to those who are suffering.
- Pray that God would use us to shine His light in the midst of a dark situation.
International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (ICEJ)
Join our Global Prayer Gathering each day from 3 – 5 PM (CTE)
We urge all Christians to be praying as follows:
1) Pray for the safe return of all hostages being held in Gaza and on Israeli territory. There are believed to be at least 100 hostages in the hands of Hamas, and their safe release is a priority. There are hopeful reports today that some hostages have been freed both in Israel and Gaza, but more miraculous intervention from heaven is needed.
2) Pray for wisdom, unity and resolve among Israeli leaders to make the best decisions for the nation in confronting and crushing Hamas, Hizbullah and other Iranian-backed terror militias threatening Israel.
3) Pray for strength and a fighting spirit to infuse all the Israeli military.
4) Pray for God’s mighty hand of restraint against Hizbullah in Lebanon.
5) Pray that the Lord would shut every lying tongue which would seek to justify this violence and carnage against Israel and the Jewish people.
6) Pray that all Israelis, both in the Land and abroad, will be shielded from any harm and lone-wolf assignments arising from within the Arab and Muslim communities.